Ɠєт ƇʀαZу Ɠєт ƇʀαZу

The vocals are well used and don't feel out place, something I rarely see. The trance parts are also done very well. I find it funny how the audio player just calls this song "Z" :P

VisceralSounds responds:

Thank you!

The audio player calls it "z" because that's the only valid letter in the whole title. :)

Yottabyte (Short Chiptune song) Yottabyte (Short Chiptune song)

It's very well made for it's length! The drums were the perfect volume, unlike mine. (I always make my drums too loud :P) Favorited and followed.

NeonPika responds:

You liked it? I don't now. I don't know why though. I even tried unuploading it once!

Nyctophobia [8-BIT] Nyctophobia [8-BIT]

I've never been a fan of undertale, but it's music was decent. This track is honestly really well made, and sounds a bit like a boss theme (well, it's based off of megalovania, so of course.) However, it genuinely sounds great! Keep up the good work.

TheCaller responds:

Well, thank you my good sir! And yes, it's a boss theme for my RPG.

Sorry for the late reply.

Suspense Grows Suspense Grows

Stop being such a musical genius :P
Compare my work to yours and yours is for sure superior.

Tau Tau

This song is absolutely phenomenal. But you missed Tau day! (6/28) Should have waited three days to upload it :P

nubbinownz responds:

I missed a golden opportunity!

Waltz In C Minor Waltz In C Minor

Your music is always perfect. Honestly, great job again! 1:20 is really nice, imo.

A Day In The City A Day In The City

Very calm. I really like ambient, so this is a big plus. The beat is also well done, and it has a lot more beat than most ambient songs. It's really easy to enjoy this song as its own unique piece.

Corrupted Data Corrupted Data

In my opinion, I find the starting synth quite pretty. It fits the theme of the song very well, and the drums are also well themed. Good job!

GobSmacked responds:

hmmm idk I got not what i wanted ... I wanted to make it sound more chippy but eventually it got this... so... yeah. But thx man I am happy to see you guys leaving critic here that I can use to improve :D I appreciate it.

TheAquaPug- Wobble Wavs TheAquaPug- Wobble Wavs

This is amazing! It's actually amazing, seeing as it is your 4th song. I might use this in one of my GD levels, maybe. The tune IS a bit repetitive, but the variety of instruments (like my favorite, chiptune instruments) really hold it up! Overall, great work!
(remember me?)

TheAquaPug responds:

no who are u?????? ( not tring to be rude )

DjNFlowTech - 16-Bits DjNFlowTech - 16-Bits

Wonderful. It gets the best at 2:03 imo. ;) The style is really unique, and I love the beat as well. Good job!

DjNFlowTech responds:

Ohh thanks, i am of latinoamérica, sorry if have errors in the languaje, thank you by your opinion, i Am a musician, but no have much experience in this music, like for your answer, ;)